PRICES / QUOTATIONS
• All items are priced and processed in EURO
• All items are priced ex-factory. Additional charges apply for delivery/freight and installation
• Quotations are valid for 30 days barring errors or omissions
PLACING AN ORDER
• An email will be sent to you with confirmation of your order
• All product specifications, terms and conditions and product information must be read and understood by client before proceeding
• We will proceed with your order as per your order confirmation unless we receive written notification of any requested changes within 48 hours
ORDER AMENDEMENTS OR CHANGES
• Changes to confirmed orders must be sent in writing. we can not guarantee that the requested changes can be made but we will do our best. Changes may incur extra fees
• An order can be cancelled but the deposit will be forfeited by the buyer
• Lead times will vary depending on the item ordered and quantity specified. Our team will notify you of the lead time upon placement of your order
• We make every effort to have your item ready when specified. However, if a delay arises, it does not constitute a breach of contract and studio JAR is not liable for any resulting damages
• To commence job we require a deposit of 40% for standard items and 50% for custom
• Deposit is non-refundable
• Balance is due on completion of item and prior to delivery/dispatch
• Goods remain the property of studio JAR until full payment has been received
• Once item is complete and balance has been paid we will be in contact to arrange delivery. The delivery/freight fee covers a single delivery at ground level during normal weekday delivery hours.
• Delivery cost will vary depending on the item/s ordered, item quantity and delivery location.
• Any difficult delivery access (e.g. stairs, delivery dock, lift etc) must be provided to studio JAR in writing prior to dispatch. Additional costs may be incurred for difficult access not communicated prior to delivery.
• If you are unable to accept delivery within 14 days from our first communication with you on completion of your order, the remaining balance must be paid and a storage fee may be charged if collection of goods are not made
• All items must be inspected on arrival. Any damages or defects considered to already have been present on the day of arrival must be notified to studio JAR within 24 hours of receiving. We will not be responsible for any damage unless we are notified within this time period
• Defects and damage that are not legitimate as claims are those that appear by accident, negligence, irregular use, wear and tear or through not having complied with the Care Guide form.
• Please choose carefully as we do not accept returns if you simply change your mind or make a wrong decision.
• If you wish to return an item because it is damaged or faulty this claim must be made within 24 hours of receiving product (please read ‘Inspection’ paragraph above).
• If you wish to return an item due to structural problems please refer to our Warranty form for more information